We will be having a fundraiser on Thursday OCTOBER 4th for our New floor Mats at the Dojo instead of regular classes that evening. All students are encouraged to participate. Each person will be kicking nonstop for 5 Minutes 4 times, for a total of 20 minutes of kicks!! The total number of kicks will be multiplied by each sponsors pledge and the students will collect donations later. We can take straight donations as well. We will have prizes for the top kickers and top money raiser. This is not limited to just students. Families, siblings, parents, and friends are welcome to come KICK FOR the DOJO too!! F Please start getting some sponsors for your kicks!! and Start practicing your kicks the Current School Record is 2,321 kicks !!!!!!
for more information or if you have questions please contact Sensei Rocky
More info: 661 412 3656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BELT TESTING October 12th
Please show up NO LATER than 4:30 pm, or 5:30pm to take your written test.
- If you are a Lil' Bushi testing, please arrive by 4:30pm for your written test. Physical test at 5pm
- If you are 8 years and above, please arrive by 5:30pm for your written test. Physical test at 6:00 pm
- Students testing at 6:00 pm will be finished between 7:45 and 8:30 depending on how many students are testing that evening
COME JOIN US TO BATTLE IN THE DOJO NERF GUN STYLE!!!!!
Invite your Friends, Grab your Guns and load your Bullets!!!!
Have an arsenal bring it because its time to battle
Don't have a Nerf gun Come any way we will get you hooked up :)
Invite your Friends!!!!!! Special Prize for whoever brings the most friends!!!!!!!
We will be training on the beach from 10:30 am-1pm and then enjoying the rest of the day together. We will be going to Marina Park in Ventura.
Left off Seaward, Left at Pierpont, and then drive until you go into Marina Park. We will be meeting at the zipline ship by 10:15am-10:30am.
For that is looking to carpool will be leaving the dojo at 9:00
ALSO THERE ARE NO REGULAR SATURDAY MORNING CLASSES THIS DAY
Join us on November 14th at 12noon at The Martial Arts History Museum which is the world’s first and only museum of its kind. Designed by the artists of Walt Disney Productions, DreamWorks, The Simpsons and more. It is a wonderful place for the whole family to enjoy. From the Samurai to the Ninja to Hawaiian warriors to Filipino dancing, it is very unique and creatively designed. The Museum also hosts a variety of unique events and seminars every other weekend, from special screenings, Samurai history, language workshops, sushi seminars, animation drawings, craft displays, martial art demonstrations to sword cutting performances. The kids will also be able to do a scavenger hunt as well. Cost is $3 per person!! Please RSVP at https://www.facebook.com/events/1498127600501552/
TESTING INFORMATION :this is the information for Future tests. Below you will find you have the tools to do the following:
Download the permission slip have it signed by your teacher at school and returned to dojo. (if you have already started School)
Download your test information so that you may study the written portion of your exam
Download our current complete curriculum so you know what techniques are required for each belt level.
(some Belt requirements will not be expected that time of a test but Sensei is tracking your progress throughout your training sessions and making note of when you do accomplish physical requirements)
- Important notes for this test
- Please make sure you Gi is clean Pressed and looks sharp!
- Traditional Japanese karate testing is closed! (there is no audience)
- Get plenty of rest the night before and eat a good breakfast and lunch the day of test.
- Go to the bathroom before the test
- , Ready to do your best and push yourself
- if you haven't paid yet for testing please do before Thursday this can be done directly at the dojo or by using ACH. If you wish to use ACH please reply back to this email confirming and we will process it on our end.
If you have any other Questions Please Call Sensei 661 412 3656
5:00 Group : Please arrive by 4:30 for your written exam, physical test will start at 5:00
6:00 Group : Please arrive by 5:30 for your written exam, physical test will start at 6:00
4th Annual Christmas Party