TESTING INFORMATION :Hello everyone you're all receiving this information because even though you may not be testing in April on the 20th and on the list below this is the information for Future tests. Below you will find you have the tools to do the following:
Download the permission slip have it signed by your teacher at school and returned to dojo. (if you have already started School)
Download your test information so that you may study the written portion of your exam
Download our current complete curriculum so you know what techniques are required for each belt level.
(some Belt requirements will not be expected that time of a test but Sensei is tracking your progress throughout your training sessions and making note of when you do accomplish physical requirements)
- Important notes for this test
- Please make sure you Gi is clean Pressed and looks sharp!
- Traditional Japanese karate testing is closed! (there is no audience)
- Get plenty of rest the night before and eat a good breakfast and lunch the day of test.
- Go to the bathroom before the test
- , Ready to do your best and push yourself
- if you haven't paid yet for testing please do before Thursday this can be done directly at the dojo or by using ACH. If you wish to use ACH please reply back to this email confirming and we will process it on our end.
If you have any other Questions Please Call Sensei 661 412 3656
5:00 Group : Please arrive by 4:30 for your written exam, physical test will start at 5:00
6:00 Group : Please arrive by 5:30 for your written exam, physical test will start at 6:00